★ Hardcore Drivers ★ Index du Forum
★ Hardcore Drivers ★
Hardcore Drivers ● HD

★ Hardcore Drivers ★ Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: Windows 7 Gamer Edition 32-bit Fully Activated Torrent Down ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    ★ Hardcore Drivers ★ Index du Forum -> Hardcore Drivers -> Présentations
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
karysdelma
ㄨ Esclaves ㄨ

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 12:53 (2016)    Sujet du message: Windows 7 Gamer Edition 32-bit Fully Activated Torrent Down Répondre en citant

Windows 7 Gamer Edition 32-bit Fully Activated Torrent Download > urlin.us/2c6xb

kafteras,,,,at,,,,2014-11-20,,,,17:54,,,,CET:,,,,Man,,,,this,,,,is,,,,a,,,,TECHNICAL,,,,PREVIEWOKTommyWell,,,,at,,,,2014-11-19,,,,11:23,,,,CET:,,,,Yeah,,,,,does,,,,it,,,,have,,,,that,,,,Keylogger?,,,,glecas,,,,at,,,,2015-04-13,,,,17:06,,,,CET:,,,,I,,,,used,,,,this,,,,to,,,,install,,,,Windows,,,,7,,,,Home,,,,Premium,,,,x64,,,,,but,,,,windows,,,,update,,,,doesn't,,,,workStop,,with,,the,,bull,,and,,answer,,up,,????,,So,,,STOPI'm,,glad,,I,,disconnect,,all,,my,,other,,drives,,before,,the,,install,,because,,I'm,,always,,leery,,these,,custom,,installs,,are,,doing,,something,,maliciousThis,,appears,,to,,be,,ok,,but,,it's,,not,,activated,,,so,,you'll,,have,,to,,buy,,a,,legal,,version,,or,,find,,an,,activatorare,,,you,,,going,,,to,,,make,,,a,,,new,,,version,,,like,,,this,,,one,,,with,,,the,,,windows,,,10,,,coming?,,,one,,,that,,,will,,,not,,,expire?,,,THANK,,,you,,,in,,,advanceLOL!,,,Nobody,,,who,,,has,,,respect,,,for,,,himself,,,uses,,,CCleaner,,,xD,,,Extreme2371,,at,,2014-11-17,,23:12,,CET:,,does,,this,,version,,still,,have,,the,,key,,logger,,in,,it?,,I,,don't,,like,,anybody,,checking,,up,,on,,my,,activities,,,if,,you,,know,,what,,I,,mean,,I,,,said,,,fuck,,,itIt,,,,would,,,,probably,,,,be,,,,responsible,,,,for,,,,the,,,,fix,,,,of,,,,80%+,,,,of,,,,the,,,,system,,,,problems,,,,in,,,,Win10After,,,,about,,,,15,,,,minutes,,,,of,,,,sitting,,,,there,,,,looking,,,,at,,,,purple,,,,,blue,,,,,red,,,,,orange,,,,screensgriseknoen,,,at,,,2014-11-17,,,00:55,,,CET:,,,And,,,im,,,curious,,,what,,,the,,,other,,,half,,,containsIt,,,,appears,,,,it,,,,is,,,,possible,,,,to,,,,disable,,,,the,,,,location,,,,and,,,,tracking,,,,by,,,,selecting,,,,custom,,,,install,,,,and,,,,choosing,,,,to,,,,turn,,,,it,,,,offYou,,,put,,,the,,,torren,,,uo,,,so,,,you,,,must,,,know,,,whats,,,in,,,itJust,,,ask,,,nicealex1989w,,,at,,,2014-11-20,,,13:44,,,CET:,,,evrything,,,Works,,,Perfect!,,,Great!,,,:),,,Tnx!!,,,If,,,you,,,thing,,,you,,,can,,,make,,,this,,,preview,,,your,,,daily,,,OS,,,,then,,,follow,,,these,,,steps:,,,1),,,Locate,,,nearest,,,tall,,,building,,,2),,,Go,,,to,,,the,,,roof,,,of,,,the,,,said,,,building,,,3),,,Jump,,,and,,,try,,,to,,,fly,,,ualbq200,,,,at,,,,2015-08-04,,,,21:23,,,,CET:,,,,Seems,,,,fucking,,,,legit,,,,Anyone,,,,who,,,,installs,,,,this,,,,shit,,,,is,,,,an,,,,idiot,,,,cannabis74,,,,at,,,,2014-11-15,,,,03:31,,,,CET:,,,,this,,,,is,,,,awesome,,,,thank,,,,you,,,,my,,,,computer,,,,runs,,,,so,,,,very,,,,smooth,,,,i,,,,can,,,,actually,,,,play,,,,games,,,,smoothly,,,,that,,,,the,,,,other,,,,windows,,,,ran,,,,crappy,,,,thank,,,,you,,,,very,,,,mech,,,,to,,,,the,,,,creator,,,,AWESOME,,,,!!,,,,misspacman,,,at,,,2015-10-14,,,08:31,,,CET:,,,hi,,,I,,,run,,,a,,,game,,,server,,,and,,,this,,,windows,,,10,,,gameredition,,,is,,,ABSOLUTELY,,,excellent,,,problem,,,is,,,,it,,,expired,,,after,,,3,,,mthsMagicPencil,,,,at,,,,2014-11-18,,,,20:52,,,,CET:,,,,what,,,,do,,,,i,,,,do,,,,after,,,,converting,,,,the,,,,ISO,,,,to,,,,USB?,,,,how,,,,do,,,,i,,,,install,,,,it?,,,,The,,OS,,installed,,fast,,off,,a,,bootable,,USB,,but,,then,,I,,looking,,at,,a,,color,,changing,,screen,,with,,messages,,that,,sounded,,like,,they,,were,,from,,India,,technical,,supportJust,,,,because,,,,MS,,,,finally,,,,decided,,,,to,,,,not,,,,trying,,,,to,,,,pleased,,,,every1,,,,of,,,,the,,,,millions,,,,of,,,,noobs,,,,around,,,,the,,,,world,,,,,that,,,,they,,,,think,,,,a,,,,Tech,,,,Preview,,,,is,,,,the,,,,final,,,,edition,,,,,and,,,,implemented,,,,this,,,,"keylogger",,,,to,,,,finally,,,,fix,,,,effectively,,,,THE,,,,FINAL,,,,version,,,,of,,,,Win10TheBigLaboratories,,,,at,,,,2014-11-15,,,,17:22,,,,CET:,,,,More,,,,like,,,,"The,,,,Idiot,,,,Edition",,,,-,,,,I,,,,am,,,,a,,,,gamer,,,,and,,,,you,,,,deleted,,,,like,,,,half,,,,of,,,,the,,,,things,,,,I,,,,useluncht1me,,,at,,,2014-11-15,,,10:26,,,CET:,,,Is,,,it,,,worth,,,reformatting,,,completely,,,for?,,,Activation,,,details?,,,I'd,,,prefer,,,strip,,,down,,,version,,,,if,,,it,,,didn't,,,have,,,self,,,promotion,,,branding,,,and,,,an,,,option,,,not,,,to,,,install,,,the,,,softwaregriseknoen,,at,,2014-11-17,,00:53,,CET:,,TheBigLaboratories,,So,,you,,are,,a,,GAMER!,,So,,actually,,what,,of,,this,,stuff,,do,,you,,need,,for,,gamingAnd,,you,,all,,talking,,about,,making,,it,,a,,daily,,system?,,WTF,,IS,,WRONG,,WITH,,YOU,,ALL?,,Also,,the,,"keylogger",,thingyMethod,,Not,,Allowed,,. f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 12:53 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    ★ Hardcore Drivers ★ Index du Forum -> Hardcore Drivers -> Présentations Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation